Nginx 1.1.14 for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) were built using Cygwin, from the upstream development branch. Both versions are now available for free download.
On 2012-01-30, at nginx.org, the development version of Nginx 1.1.14 was released. Those changes are as follows:
Changes with nginx 1.1.14 — 30 Jan 2012
- ) Feature: multiple “limit_req” limits may be used simultaneously.
- ) Bugfix: in error handling while connecting to a backend. Thanks to Piotr Sikora.
- ) Bugfix: in AIO error handling on FreeBSD.
- ) Bugfix: in the OpenSSL library initialization.
- ) Bugfix: the “proxy_redirect” directives might not be correctly inherited.
- ) Bugfix: memory leak during reconfiguration if the “pcre_jit” directive was used.
I provide these builds in order to support legacy users who still use the Cygwin based builds. Official native Windows builds are available and supported at nginx.org. If you are not sure whether to use these Cygwin based versions, or the Native versions of Nginx, please use the Native version since they are officially supported by nginx.org.
Please leave a comment below if you have a question or have feedback. Thank you.