Nginx 1.1.4 for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) have been built from the development branch, and are now available for free download.
Nginx.org reports that “Support of persistent connections with upstream servers” is one of the main features of this release.
On 2011-09-20, the development version of Nginx 1.1.4 was been released at nginx.org. The upstream changes are as follows:
- ) Feature: the ngx_http_upstream_keepalive module.
- ) Feature: the “proxy_http_version” directive.
- ) Feature: the “fastcgi_keep_conn” directive.
- ) Feature: the “worker_aio_requests” directive.
- ) Bugfix: if nginx was built –with-file-aio it could not be run on Linux kernel which did not support AIO.
- ) Bugfix: in Linux AIO error processing. Thanks to Hagai Avrahami.
- ) Bugfix: reduced memory consumption for long-lived requests.
- ) Bugfix: the module ngx_http_mp4_module did not support 64-bit MP4 “co64″ atom.
These builds were built to support legacy users who still use the Cygwin based builds. Official native Windows builds are available and supported at nginx.org.
If you have a question or have feedback, please leave a comment below.
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to my feed to receive FREE updates via RSS or Email.