Nginx 1.10.3 for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit builds) are now available for free download. As always, packages are built from the upstream stable branch. Nginx (pronounced “engine x”) is a high performance web server, caching proxy and a Layer 7 load balancing solution. Millions of web sites on the Internet use and benefit from Nginx because of its extreme performance, scalability, reliability, flexibility, and security.
On 2017-01-31, the stable version of Nginx 1.10.3 was released at nginx.org. The upstream changelog is as follows:
Changes with nginx 1.10.3 – 31 Jan 2017
- ) Bugfix: in the “add_after_body” directive when used with the “sub_filter” directive.
- ) Bugfix: unix domain listen sockets might not be inherited during binary upgrade on Linux.
- ) Bugfix: graceful shutdown of old worker processes might require infinite time when using HTTP/2.
- ) Bugfix: when using HTTP/2 and the “limit_req” or “auth_request” directives client request body might be corrupted; the bug had appeared in 1.10.2.
- ) Bugfix: a segmentation fault might occur in a worker process when using HTTP/2; the bug had appeared in 1.10.2.
- ) Bugfix: an incorrect response might be returned when using the “sendfile” directive on FreeBSD and macOS; the bug had appeared in 1.7.8.
- ) Bugfix: a truncated response might be stored in cache when using the “aio_write” directive.
- ) Bugfix: a socket leak might occur when using the “aio_write” directive.
These Windows install files are provided to support legacy users who still use the Cygwin based builds. Before nginx.org starting providing native Windows packages, these were the only way to run Nginx on Windows. Now, official native Windows builds are available and supported at nginx.org. Please use those if you are new to Nginx on Windows. Once again, they are fully supported and available for download at nginx.org.
Check out the FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions. The answers may help you. If you have other questions that are not on the FAQ, please feel free to ask, or leave a comment, below. Thank you.
The Nginx Bundle for Windows is an easy to set up and easy to use software package consisting of Nginx, MariaDB, and PHP for the Microsoft Windows platform.